Here at Marvelous Movies, we have compiled the rules for a brand-new drinking game for watching LucasFilm’s newest show, Obi-Wan Kenobi. Drink every time:
- Aunt Beru serves blue milk.
- Obi-wan says “Hello there!”
- Anyone says “I have a bad feeling about this!”
- Luke (or any other Skywalker) complains about sand.
- Obi-Wan ghosts someone.
- Obi-Wan disarms someone in a fight.
- Everyone fails to expect the Inquisitorious. (On second thought, we don’t recommend this. Because NO ONE ever expects the Inquisitorious, this might actually result in binge drinking. Which we don’t recommend unless it’s Aunt Bert’s blue milk)
- The non-Star Wars fab case you tolerate for whatever reason asks about Baby Yoda.
Please remember to drink responsibly (unless it’s Aunt Beru’s blue milk). Obi-Wan Kenobi premieres Friday, May 27 on DisneyPlus.